December 14, 2008

Pony Party Scrapbook Page

I created this page quite a while ago, my 'baby' in the photos is now almost 8 years old! Isn't he cute? The party was a great success; we invited all of his little friends and they all rode ponies for an hour and a half, then played with water the rest of the afternoon. I am posting this page now because I am hoping to get on the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Design Team. Wish me well. I love this page because it represents who I am as a scrapbooker while showing a range of techniques and products.
pony scrap
Please click on the photos to get a better look. The border at the bottom is stamped and distressed. The mare and foal are stamped and water coloured. The 'pony party' and 'pony up' letters are die cut. The cowboy lettering is a vellum sheet. The 'leather' on the left side of the right hand page is a sticker as are the cowboy boot and the horseshoe. The photo corners are created with hemp twine. There is a metal plate on the upper right photo on the left hand page. Photo corners hold an interactive element with journaling underneath.
pony scrap interactive element
I am not going to include a recipe because I did this so long ago, I really cannot remember; the cardstock, scrapbook paper and stamps, watercolours and ink are Stampin' Up! The stickers, book plate, photo turns and vellum quote I can't possibly know anymore, sorry! pony scrap page1
pony scrap page2

No comments: