January 22, 2009

Blog Candy WINNER!

Lisa T has won my blog candy! Please contact me with your favourite colours for the ribbon grab bag and your snail mail. I'll do my best to give you at least some colours you love! If I do not hear from Lisa in 48 hours, I will draw another name.

Thanks for all who played! I hope to have more candy in a few weeks. If you are enjoying my blog, please be sure to leave comments! If you think something needs to change, feel free to leave constructive criticism. It really helps to know someone is out there reading and enjoying my projects!

Here's a card I made ages ago for a SU! swap. It is one of my all time favourites.
print pattern baby

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
print pattern, baby set (name?)
Paper: white, cocoa and pretty in pink CS
Ink: regal rose, so saffron, chocolate chip, Stazon
Accessories: markers (sorry they are so streaky, this was before my Copics, they are SOO much better!) All products SU! unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness.......this is so sweet and soft and full of goodness! Wonderful colours and all things baby! Love it!

Kimmie said...

What a super sweet card!