January 06, 2009

Set of PDQ Thank You Cards

This easy set of thank you cards was inspired by Lauren Meader. I basically CASEd them, same layout, similar colours, the whole shebam! I was really tired last night but had my cousin over to quick tks1scrap so I had to think of something easy. Actually, not thinking was my preference! Even in tired, slow-mo mode, I got these done in less than an hour. I probably could have cranked out 6 of these in 30 minutes, which was a Stamp Simply challenge SSNOTIME66, if I had been quick!
These would make a nice gift presented in a matching box like  my post HERE. If I was planning on making more, I would make quick tks2a template for placing the circles. It is harder than you might realize to get them even close to straight. You can clearly see the second card isn't lined up quite right.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps: Favourite Teddy Bear
Paper: riding hood  red, white and pink pirouette CS, Bella Rosa DSP
Ink: riding hood red
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, foam dots

quick tks3All products SU!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


quick tks4

No comments: