May 25, 2009

Vintage Baby Shoe Card For MTTSC 24

I have to get out of Etsy mode to write this post! I just added 4 things to my store and I get into sort of an advertising mode of writing to try and entice people to buy my stuff. I’m sure it doesn’t make any difference as most people certainly choose what to buy based  on photographs but it can’t hurt to point out all the vintage baby shoe cardlittle  details, right? That is if they ever even hit on my store. There are so many stores, if anyone had any ideas for attracting traffic, I’d love to know!! I love making baby cards, babies are the nicest sort of people aren’t they? It is pretty obvious how to make this card so I don’t bore you with the details.

clip_image002This is yet another wonderful sketch from Madelynn. She made it easy this time; I only omitted the vertical ribbon. I do hope you will try out this sketch! Upload your card to SCS or PCP with MTTSC24 or to your blog then link it up to Madelynn’s Twinkling Tuesdays blog so we can all see your work.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Tagger’s Dozen
Ink: blush
Paper: blush, sage, confetti white CS
Accessories: Melissa Frances sticker, hand and foot embellishments-Jesse James, pearls-Kaisercraft, gathered ribbon, ivory ribbon-UK. All products SU! unless otherwise noted.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

it's precious bec!!

Bonnie said...

So sweet Rebecca! Love those shoes!

Sandra MacLean said...

As soon as I saw that sticker Rebecca, I knew it was a Melissa Frances one! I love them, don't you?? You did an amazing job on this sketch and I think you've caught a bit of the vintage bug lately!? :)

Kim R said...

What a sweet card. This is so pretty!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Rebecca a very very sweet card!!! I am not sure on the Etsy thing I am on that Etsy Inspiration DT and so each week we have a different store to do and each week I see a different shop it seems that there are so many shops out there I am not sure how one gets any sales???

Good luck with your store though!!!

Heather

Madelynn said...

This is so pretty. I like green and brown together. I like the little feet on the side. Thank you for playing my sketch :)