August 13, 2009

Guess I Should Play My Own Sketch Right?

So here it is! I need thank you cards to give as a shower gift and the shower theme colours are black, red and white. Has anyone else heard of the guests at a shower being asked to wear matching shirts? We have been all asked to wear red, the mother-of-the-groom is wearing black and the mother-of-the bride is wearing white. I have no idea what the bride-to-be is wearing! Is this a new thing? Anyway, for my shower gift I am giving shower thanksher an album for her shower pictures and thank you cards to give for the gifts she gets. This is one of those cards. I’ll make a matching holder for the cards, probably a Timeless Template, I think the one that looks like a desk organizer.

The cross piece is made from ribbon and ric-rac stuck on with foam dots. I’d love for you to play along and don’t forget to enter for my blog candy. Please note: I have added to the blog candy! A COPIC sketch marker! I was planning on adding it, but I just wanted to make super sure it was a duplicate of a colour I already have!! Click on my COPIC blog candy to enter!!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
lingerie and thanks-unknown, Autumn Leaves-swirls, Heart bkgd-SU!
Ink: Memento black, real red-SU!
Paper: all SU! except Taylored Expressions white CS for image
Accessories: Doodlebug brads, Zva rhinestone, ric-rac and red dotted ribbon-stash, flower punch-EK success, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: