November 02, 2009

Animal Welcome Baby Card

I added a TON of cards to Etsy a few days ago (some stuff FINALLY sold!!) and realized that I had no baby boy cards and no kid cards! So I set out to make a few today! I used Nana’s Kids by DCWV that I got (through my mom) at Joanne’s in the States for only $10!!

animal welcome baby

I borrowed the layout from one of Debbie Olson’s recent cards. She totally enabled me as I HAD to have the punch she used after I saw how cute it was! I love the swag look. If you are thinking about buying this punch, be sure to squeeze it much harder than a normal punch to get the embossing to stand out. I know it is hard to see in the picture but it looks great IRL! The colours are totally not what I’d usually use but I think they look good with the paper.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
caramel, blue, saffron, white CS-SU!
Stamps: Everything Baby-SU!
Ink: Colour Box chalk chestnut
Accessories: EK Success punch, word window punch-SU!

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is such a cute card! I must prefer this kind of print to the usual pink and blue baby buggies!