November 30, 2009

Bracket Card Gift Set

On to more gifts! I am making a set of cards for dear friends of mine who served in our congregation to help out for a while. They are so lovely and I wanted to thank them for their service as they move on to another congregation. I started with a series of cards using bracket/Labels 1 die cuts from Spellbinders. I am going to show half of them here. A couple are doubles so you will see less than the 8 or so cards I made. I am adding others to the pile and will show them later too.

bracket pink 1

I CASEd this card from someone, I saved the card image but not the link, sorry. It is so hard to photograph mostly white cards so sorry if these come out weird on your computer screen.

 

 

bracket pink 2
bracket red 1
bracket red 2

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
cranberry, pretty in pink, white-SU!
Ink: memento black, regal rose
Stamps: SU!
Accessories: cranberry ribbon-SU!, pink ribbon-Stash, Cuttlebug embossing folders, foam dots-Jody Morrow

No comments: