December 10, 2009

Gift Box with Embossed Flowers

I know, you have seen a box similar to this lately! I cut out two from the same sheet of paper; talk about bang for your buck! I decorated this one with some sweet embossed flowers from a SU! die. Then I filled it with chocolates and gave it to my sister to give as a gift to a friend of hers. Sure, I could have given it to her but she is trying to watch her weight so no chocolate. Cute gift!

gift box pearls and flowers

My favourite part of this box is the punched lace strip. It is a new Martha Stewart punch called doily lace trim. I super love it. I can’t wait to use it more.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Paper:
Crate Paper
Accessories: MS punch, brads-Recollections, Bella baubles, Copic marker (dyed baubles), Antique linen Distress Ink, Oriental Trading Company Template

No comments: