January 31, 2010

I am so busy!

Man, there is so much to do to get ready for a craft show! I have been creating all weekend. I went to a warehouse sale on Friday night and got a Copic airbrush system! WOO HOO! I’ve wanted one for AGES! So now you are expecting to see an airbrushed card… sorry, I haven’t even used it yet. Too busy trying to make saleable items. I hate trying to make stuff that isn’t exactly my style when I’m not sure if it will sell but I KNOW that not everyone likes the girlie cards that are my forte. It’s not that I hate making it so much as I have no idea if anyone will like it! I hope someone will like this one.

cc smile

Kinda cute and definitely masculine right? It is so fun digging through PTI buttons to get just the right one. I highly recommend them. I have almost every colour though I wish I had even more.

I tried using Skype for the first time tonight. You really have to try this if you have any friends or family far away. What fun. It was great to ‘meet’ Kathy, my buddy in AUSTRALIA!! It would cost a fortune without Skype. In case you have never heard of it, Skype is a free worldwide video phone service. All you need is a webcam, a computer and the ability to download the Skype program, oh and someone else with the same set up. Great fun!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Ink:
real red-SU!
Paper: DP-Boyfriend Cosmo Cricket, real red-SU!
Accessories: PTI buttons and twine, arrow chipboard-stash

No comments: