May 31, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peak 1978 Trans Am

SCROLL DOWN FOR ANOTHER SNEAK PEAK POST

I was so excited to get this fabulous car stamp. Seriously, with a hubby and two boys, I NEED guy stamps!

Transam1978RE1

My son doesn’t know this but I am saving this frame for him. He has been bugging his dad to build a soap box car (which apparently aren’t made from soap boxes anymore nor so they even resemble them) for ages so when they finally get their act together, I hope I get a great shot to put in here. I got a lot of input from Jameson and daddy for this one. Jameson helped me decide on the colour of the car and despite the fact that I chose ribbons, I got the OK from both of them!

The frame is from IKEA and is so easy to paint with acrylic paint. The lettering is Making Memories rub ons, however the D’s didn’t go on smoothly which is why they don’t look perfect. Ooops! The car is on white CS, them glued on to Craft-a-Board for stability.

I hope you are inspired to make something great for the guys in your life! Today is the last day for the reveal by Clear Dollar Stamps for June! But there is one more post coming up for another great guy stamp, so don’t miss them! Be sure to visit Clearly iStamp to see the other team members who are revealing this stamp set on their blogs and to see the full set!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamp:
1978 Trans Am
Paper: white CS-Taylored Expressions, Craft-a-board-Ellen Hutson
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: ribbon-stash, rubons-Making Memories, Copic 100(touch ups), acrylic paint, IKEA frame

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun and a great gift once again!