August 12, 2010

Brown, Cream and One ATC

I hosted this swap on Swap-Bot recently. I’ve seen lots of Black White and One, even hosted it before, but never this one. I, of course, went with pink for my other colour.

brown cream one pink atc

The base is cardstock covered in some really wide eyelet lace. It is actually much wider than you even see here, I cut off a big piece! Love that lace. The butterfly is a Cuttlebug embossing folder and die combo, well, they are two pieces. It is a set of 4 embossing folders and a matching die. Way cool. I sponged ink over the raised areas with Victorian Rose Distress ink. But once I added glitter, you really can’t see it, next time I will use white transparent glitter. The ribbon is from Miss Alayneeah on etsy. I love the variegated look she gets.

Ever wonder how to get a bow to look like that? All I do is tie a bow with extra long tails and pull the middle tight. Then I put a forceps clamp on the knot and tie another bow. Ta Da! A double bow!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Ink:
Distress ink
Paper: chocolate CS-SU!, sweet blush-PTI
Accessories: buttons, white twine-PTI, Prima pearl flourish, seam binding ribbon-Miss Alayneeah, vintage lace, Pearl-Kaisesrcraft, Art Institute Glitter, Cuttlebug embossing folder and die, foam dots-jody Morrow, Krylon spray adhesive

2 comments:

Just this... Alice said...

Pink and green are my favorite colors and I love this card. You have a great blog and I enjoy seeing each post. Thanks.

Ingrid said...

You do beautiful work and I like that you include recipes.