March 12, 2011

Vintage Shoe for Doodle Pantry

I absolutely love this image; isn’t it gorgeous?

vintage shoe romantique

I just love the ribbon and pearl embellishment on the front. I used halfback pearls for all of the full-sized pearls, I couldn’t use them around the middle because they overlap so I just coloured them.

Fancy Shoe

I used the Midnight Madness Sketch for this card. I like that they now have a simpler version as well but of course, now that I’ve finally played again, I used the more complex version!

Click on Sketch for link to Midnight Madness Blog

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Images:
Doodle Pantry Fancy Shoe
Ink: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress
Paper: DP-Romantique Graphic 45, natural white CS (base)-SU!, ivory CS (corners)-SU!, white CS (printed images)-Taylored Expressions 
Accessories: individual pearls-Dollarama, Copics YR00,02,20, YG63,67, G21, E29,33,35,37,47,49, W00,1,3, Clear Spica, 00, Cuttlebug corner die, pearl swirls-Recollections, Label 1 Nesties

8 comments:

Heide said...

What great coloring of the shoe! Love the card so very pretty!

Guro said...

Gorgeous!!! The text on this card is perfect, and goes so well with your image and papers. Well done!
Love the litle pearls on the shooes, nice touch :-)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fabulous, Rebecca! What a gorgeous card.

Lorie said...

That is just completely fabulous! LOVE the pearls and would love to know where you got them from. :)

K. Joy said...

Wow, I love all of those pearls!! Pearls have got to be one of my favorite embellishments. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Rebecca! Love your interpretation of the shoe, and yes it a wonderful digital stamp. One could play with this image for multiple cards; again love yours.

Kathy W. said...

Awesome Shoe!! Love the coloring =)

auntbeespickles said...

Oh My Goodness! Those pearls are beyond words! Wow!!! Gorgeous card! Love it!!
Hugs, Sarah