July 23, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Challenge–Limited Supplies

I had to think and rethink this card to use so few supplies. Especially since I am not a huge fan of simply chartreuse. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. This badge is called Craft Conservation.

SAF limited supplies

The only stamp set ‘allowed’ was Natural Beauties and I’m not a huge fan of the style of the flowers. However, I love the butterfly, leaves and some of the smaller accent shapes. I used the tiniest flower to add interest to my HS cardstock panel.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Natural Beauties
Ink: Memento espresso, aqua mist, spring moss, Versamark Champagne Dazzle
Paper: Aqua mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, white CS-PTI
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow, hawaiian ribbon, chartreuse buttons, eyelet die-PTI, white twine, Nesties die,

No comments: