July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Projects–Knots Badge

This Saturday, I participated in PTI’s online stamping event, Stamp-a-Faire. First up is Ribbon Techniques Challenge aka Knots Badge.

SAF ribbon bookmark

I used the tutorial for ruffled ribbon behind a die cut. I backed it with another die cut and added a brad through the back into it. To use the bookmark, you slip the page between the die cut and the bookmark base. That’s why I used a brad, for strength and as a substitute instead adhesive which might stick to the pages.

As much as I created this in a hurry as I knew my SAF time was limited as I had a graduation party to go to, I am pretty happy with this one!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Natural Beauty-PTI
Paper: aqua mist, white CS-PTI
Ink: Archival black-Ranger, Moss, aqua-PTI
Accessories: circle, filigree die-PTI, brad-stash

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

I love your bookmark! Great use of the ribbon and I like how you used the borders too!