September 11, 2012

Miscellaneous ATCs for Swap-Bot

I have a blast making ATCs to trade on Swap-Bot.com. Here are a few I haven’t blogged yet.

Oh my word, I just got tot he bottom of this post and came back up to add this note. I can’t believe how many projects I found I’ve never shown you! And how many ATCs ended up in this post! WOW!

enjoy the ride ATC

I think this one was for a book page swap. The requirement was to use a real book page as part of the ATC.

baby pull toy ATC

I didn’t execute it very well but this one was showcasing kissing technique. The letters were kissed with a dotted background stamp.

butterfly and swirl ATC

I made a card like this then miniaturized it into an ATC. The lighting was bad so the colours are way off but I still love the design.

grid tech ATC

This one shows grid technique where you stamp after embossing lines in the paper. It looks kinda like tiles and I think it suited this stamp well.

flip flop ATC

I’m sure this one was for a beach themed swap. I absolutely LOVE this paper. The whole thing is rows upon rows of pretty flip flops. Here I trimmed the paper into a cool border and I added gold glitter to look like sand. The paper flower was cut apart and placed to resemble palm tree branches leaning over the scene.

interactive ATC craft stuff

This one was for an interactive ATC. The wheel inside rotates to show different craft supplies and one image has the sentiment ‘...crafting.’

icecream ATC

This one was probably summer fun or sweet treats or similar. I added glossy accents to the chocolate sauce.

shell ATC

Another beach themed one. I love this real fishing net I got when I was in Ocean City, NJ. I have scads of it and so I don’t have to hoard it! I’d decorate my whole house in a beach theme if it wouldn’t seem so silly in the middle of our too long winter!

faux marble shell ATC

This one was to use a new technique. i may have tried faux marble a million years ago but if so, I know I didn’t make anything with it. I also tried metallic rub-on paste using the die as a stencil for the first time.

school ATC

This one was ‘add a number’. The number could be in any form you liked.

no adhesive ATC

This was one of the biggest challenges I’ve done. No adhesive allowed on this one! Can you see the techniques I used?

no adhesive ATC back

You can definitely see them from the back! A brad holds on the label. Slits hold the background paper in place and the brad reinforces that. I sewed on the doily and the button which holds on the ribbon and the flower. I had lots of other ideas too but these just ended up being the ones I used.

no paper ATC

I know the photo is atrocious, so sorry. This was another tricky challenge to make an ATC without paper! Yikes! I used plastic from packaging as the base and the rest you can see.

vintage bathing beauty ATC

Vintage Bathing Beauty ATC.

vintage gentleman ATC

I have no idea what I made this one for. Hmmm…

kitten ATC

Copic coloured kitten ATC. According to the website, which has a story for each character they draw, these two are friends. No munching in imminent.

 

daffodils ATC

I guess this one was for flowers. I am always working on making metal look shiny and realistic. Not sure if I got there or not…

sweet summer treat or drink ATC

I love using this embossing folder on the cone. Doesn’t it look so much like a real sugar cone? Summer treat or drink theme.

keep calm cupcake

Pink Cupcake, part of a cupcake series.

herb ATC

I think this one was for my Nature Series: Plants.

sweet peas ATC

Nature Series: Flowers

bird ATC

Pretty Bird ATC.

porcelaine shabby ATC

No idea, I made this one two years ago!

If you got this far, you deserve a gold star! Especially since I am always running behind with my swapbot swaps and I take most of these with my iPhone and they aren’t great photos. Thanks!

1 comment:

purple24 said...

I absolutely LOVE all of you ATC's Beautiful!!!