November 02, 2012

Belated WMS Sketch

Bummer, I missed posting and linking up to the WMS sketch by a few hours. I am always missing opportunities this way. UGH! I made this for my new next door neighbour. I don't know her to well yet but she seems nice!

welcome you

I actually won the papers I used from PC magazine. It is so fun to use stuff I've won! I paper pieced the door with a wood grain textured CS in the back. The heart die is by Memory box and is so pretty. I die cut it from the same paper as the tab but it was too pale so I sponged it with Berry Sorbet ink.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
WMS Say It Loud, PTI Home Made
Ink: Hawaiian Shore, Berry Sorbet-PTI, Pink Pirouette-SU!, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress
Paper: American Crafts-Neapolitan, kraft CS-SU!, textured white CS-stash
Accessories: Prima flower, memory box heart die, PTI tab die, button, twine, May Arts lace, scalloped edge punch-EK Success

No comments: