November 03, 2012

Let It Snow Scrapbook Page

I can’t believe I haven’t posted this before. It is one of my favourite scrapbook pages of all time!

winter wonderland scrap page

I’m afraid I’ve forgotten what supplies I used so this post will be short! The red doesn’t look very red but it is a either real red or riding hood red by SU! IRL. I guess I had trouble editing this photo. Sure wish my then almost 10 year old would smile nicely. He’s even more ‘tween-y’ now! {{SIGH}}

The journaling card records my kids answers to ‘why do you like the snow?’. Click on the photo for an enlargement.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps and Die:
PTI ticket
Paper: night of navy CS, red CS-SU!, DP??
WRMK corner rounder, Masterstroke seam binding ribbon, MFT snowflake die?, SU! word window punch, Tim Holtz mini paperclip, Let it Snow stamp-?CTMH, white, white pearl EP-stash, Lumiere paint (diluted)

No comments: