November 01, 2012

Teacher Thank You for MFT Sketch Challenge

My 5 year old's teacher is amazing. And she loves my son despite his erratic personality. I seriously would hire her to tutor him for the rest of his life if I had the money! Her favourite colour is ‘rainbow’ so I thought I’d go for an autumnal version of rainbow.

mft teacher thank you

So many bright, fun colours in this card. I used my PTI ice cream die, the cone part, to cut the banners. But they were too long for the card so I carefully measured an exact amount off of the top of each and trimmed it off. As the cut pieces lay on the table, I realized they were perfect for toppers for the banners! Cool right? I hope she likes it!

This card is based on the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club #96. Click on the sketch to visit the blog post.

MFTWSk96

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About Teachers-MFT, flourish-PTI
Ink: Archival black-Ranger, Memento Teal Zeal
Paper: DP-Echo Park, teal, olive CS-SU!, other CS-PTI
Accessories: foam dots-Jody Morrow, dies-PTI, scalloped punch-EK Success, rhinestones-Dollarama, ribbon-Offray, Bakers Twine-Divine Twine

1 comment:

gale said...

This is sooo cute! I love that tree paper so much.