November 23, 2013

Winter Pillow Box for Unscripted Sketches

I decided I am going to make an effort to make items other than cards for my Unscripted Sketches design team projects. I was looking through my alterables and the first thing I found was this pillow box.

RebeccaEdnie232

I ordered a few of these as possibilities for my sister’s wedding but they were way, way too big. I find it hard to judge sizes unless something is in front of me. Anyway, I swiped the edges with Versamark then added a mix of white and blue embossing powder and white glitter to the pillow and label. The blue snowflake has heat n stick powder and white glitter on it.

I do hope you will join us at Unscripted Sketches this week. You at least want to visit to see all the awesome projects made by the design team! They are really awesome this week (I think I am going to find myself saying that EVERY week; these girls are talented!) You can make any type of project you like; we welcome things other than cards like scrapbook pages, packaging, notebooks or journals, home dec like configurations, frames, wall art or boxes, sewing projects, mixed media, even ornaments! Or anything else you can think of!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
SU!
Ink: baha-SU!
Paper: echo park, kraft pre-made box
Accessories: snowflake buttons (backs removed) Jesse James buttons, Snowflake dies-Spellbinders, ribbon, white, blue EP, Dazzling Diamonds glitter-SU!, foam dots-Jody Morrow

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely pillow box, I LOVE getting new ideas as I never would think to do a pillow box, but hey, I have a cameo, I can do anything, I just blame inspiration coming too late, or is forgotten on some things! This though....will remember!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!