December 26, 2013

Elegant Anniversary Card

I made this a very long time ago, maybe a year and a half. Sometimes I browse my photos and wonder if maybe a card has been missed. Now I have a ‘Not Posted’ File so that helps but when I’m in a hurry, it’s so hard to keep track!

elegant anniversary card snelling

Originally I designed this layout as a ‘thank you for your business’ card, without the pearls and with black and gold or black and ivory paper on bottom, for a friend’s business. My BFF saw it and much to my delight, went on and on about how it was hte prettiest card she’d ever seen and how she’d frame it. So of course, I obliged making her one. Then I had the opportunity to make it again for a very classy couple for their anniversary . I thought adding the dancing couple was a nice touch.

I’ve made this as multiples so I know it isn’t that hard and I think it would also make great monogrammed stationery. It would also make amazing formal shower, wedding, anniversary party or any formal invites

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
please email for details. Most manufacturers are found in the tags.

No comments: