May 09, 2014

Feel Watts Better

I decided I’d better use up my SSS card kits so I made 3 cards at once. I needed a masculine card for my FIL at he last minute and realized I have very few masculine cards. I usually make them just when I need them and so don’t have a stash.

light bulb cards

The third card is identical to the right card. I just liked the splatters better on this one! They are the same size; weird the right one looks larger. Must be the angle.

light bulb cards2

For this light bulb, I stamped it on white cardstock and coloured it with two colours of Copics. The white splatters are MrHuey’s mist. I just flicked the stem of the sprayer onto the card.

light bulb cards3

For this one, I stamped with yellow ink on white cardstock using the solid stamp included in the set. I prefer the Copic coloured one tho. Just as a note, I quite shamelessly CASEd the cards from the inspiration sheet they include with the kit. Why reinvent the wheel right?

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Love You Watts-SSS, Feel better Mega Mixed Messages –PTI
Ink: Memento black, summer sunrise-PTI, Archival black-Ranger
Paper: SSS card kit, HAwaiian shores CS
Accessories: Copic markers R27, 29, Y35, 38, foam dots-The Sticky Stuff Store, Mr Huey’s mist

No comments: