November 09, 2014

All Neutrals for Mojo Monday and Shabby Tea Room

Wow, it seems like ages since I created for any online card challenges! I’ve been really not doing so great since the weather has gotten colder here in Canada. We’ve even had snow though it never stays this early.

neutrals shabby card

I dyed the lace for this card. It was white before I added berry tea. It ended up being much darker than I wanted but it was perfect for the tones in this card. The flower is two layers I put together from a package of Recollections flowers. I stamped some ivory cardstock messily with a script stamp for some texture. It’s hard to see but I inked the edges of the card base with gold paint pen which is why the top of the brown lace looks different. The paint is shiny and reflects on the lace.

Click on the photos below to visit the challenge blogs.

TSTR _239

Mojo370Sketch

Enjoy, Rebecca

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty card and the lace is perfect for it..lots of pretty details! Thank you for joining "The shabby Tea Room" for our "Just Neutrals" challenge!

Lisa Lara said...

This is beautiful Rebecca.