November 15, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes Gift Bag for WMS PJ Party

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO

This is for the Wrap It Up Warm challenge to make a gift bag or box with a cozy feel. I hope the ‘hugs’ sentiment is sufficiently cozy.

snowman gift bag

I used a Wink of Stella pen on the swirl on the patterned paper. The handles came from another gift bag, I have no idea how long it’s been since I saved them but it reinforces that my hoarder ways are sometimes quite useful! (Well, I am a saver but it’s not so bad as hoarder status… yet!)

The base of the box/bag is a cracker box. I modified it since it was too big as is. I just cut it down so that it was less than 6” each dimension because I had originally meant to use 6x6” paper on it. But as it turned out, I used 12x12” paper and ended up using less (ok, only a smidge less) than a full sheet to cover the entire thing! Yeah! I even cut the fancy tag shape from the remaining paper! I added ink to it to darken it and make the silver EP stand out. I used the silver EP on the snowflake too.

I hope you have fun visiting other stops linked to the PJ party!

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Say It Loud-WMS
Ink: Versamark, night of navy-SU!
Paper: Echo Park
Accessories: marshmallow and clear sequins-Pretty Pink Posh, tag fie-Spellbinders, foam dots-The Sticky Stuff Store, bells-Michaels, twine-?, stickers-Echo Park, Lindeman snowflake die-Memory Box, snowflake brad-?, silver EP-SU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful gift bag Rebecca! and yes, I too always hoard stuff like that, I have lots of bits and bobs saved, 'just in case' LOL! I love you little baggie, it's so decorative that I would probably pop it on my dresser just to set the Christmas tone! thank you so much for playing along with us!