March 28, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - March

I thought this month’s tag was quite doable. And quite pretty even though I decided to use lighter background colours.

TH tag 03 15

There are quite a few different techniques involved in making this tag; an acrylic paint background, masking, adding texture paste and embossing that texture paste. Be sure to visit Tim’s Blog to see the whole tutorial. I made mine pretty much the same except I chose not to mask my images. I just worked around the images mostly. I actually liked them overlapping some.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE
Stamps:
Tim Holtz
Ink: Archival black-Ranger
Paper: ivory CS-PTI
Accessories: various brands of acrylic paint, Golden acrylic paint, washi tape, stencil-Tim H., gold EP-SU!, Liquitex embossing paste, butterfly charm-Making Memories, other metal embellies, hand dyed seam binding ribbon, gold twine-stash

No comments: