July 18, 2015

Vintage Alphabet Card

These new papers (to me) by Theresa Collins were calling my name. I got one of those huge paper and embellie packs from ScrapbookSteals.com and just HAD to take them for a spin!

pastel Alphabet card

Especially when a paper pack has unusual colours in it, it’s great to have lots of die cuts and embellies that match the paper. I now have an ink pad from SSS that should match the next time I use it but I also like the collagey style I got here. I like having cards without sentiments so I can use them for anything I like. Great when you are in a pinch.

Enjoy, Rebecca

RECIPE:
Stamps:
Postmarks (I know, they look like they are part of the paper right?)-unknown rubber from AGES ago
Ink: night of navy-SU!, antique linen distress
Paper: Theresa Collins
Accessories: all TC except: roses-Really Reasonable Ribbon, sequins-stash, gold thread-Guttermann, lace-vintage

1 comment:

WhiteKhocolate said...

I really like the colour scheme in this card - and the stamp/postmark just gives it a little something extra!

I agree with your sentiment regarding cards without a set message - life throws so many milestones our way that aren't traditional and yet need celebrating, so having a few 'blanks' is always a good idea.

Thanks for sharing your blog! (Ang aka angel1985 - July Blog Hop)