September 17, 2015

Hooray Balloon Card

I just got a new order from PTI so I’m having fun making cards with my new products.

hooray balloon shaker

I’ve been wanting to use some awesome sequins I got from Lucy’s Cards (on Etsy) named Frosted Cupcake! SO I had to pull out some pink and brown papers. They are super old but still lovely.

I used two layers of fun foam and old clear packaging to make the shaker. I added a few ivory and brown sequins to the cupcake mixture. The confetti mixture is made using a die that comes with the shaker dies. I just glued them on to the card in what I hoped would be a semi-random pattern.

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in:

Sweet Sunday Sketch

SSSC286

 

RECIPE
Paper:
doily-local restaurant, DP-Basic grey bittersweet, blush, chocolate CS-PTI
Accessories: balloon shaker dies-PTI, fun foam-Michaels, sequins-Lucy’s, Ellen Hutson and Pretty Pink Posh

No comments: