September 07, 2015

Shabby Muffin Tin

I LOVE the papers our sponsor for The Shabby Tea Room gave us this week! They are fabulous. Kuddos to Digital Papers by Janet!

shabby muffin tin 1

I looked at the page I had just printed out and I noticed they perfectly matched this muffin tin I thrifted and spray painted. Awesome! So I spent the better part of three days finding little odds and ends to add to this. I finished it with lots of sequins and rhinestones.

ca tstr 259a

I just love vintage cameras! Especially this type with the accordion sides.

shabby muffin tin 2

The camera circles and the tags are the digi papers. You can link to them directly from the links above my project on The Shabby Tea Room or the link above to Janet’s store. Other camera themed die cuts were found on a die cut pack by Maggie Holmes. I’m not sure which collection it’s from.

shabby muffin tin 3

Please let me know if you are wondering about a specific product. I’d be here all night if I tried to list everything. I hope you will play along with our challenge this week! I love cameras but you can also be inspired by wreaths, autumn colours or anything else you see in the photo! We love shabby projects but we accept any style! Be sure to visit the blog to see all the fabulous creations and leave the gals some LOVE!

Enjoy, Rebecca

1 comment:

DuhBe said...

This is really cute, I love the pastel colors you used. I had to pop over and check out the bydigitalimages Etsy shop and there's some really cute stuff over there! Thanks for sharing this neat project idea.
(DuhBe by way of Swap-bot blog hopping!)