January 24, 2016

Summertime in January???

I have a good sense of humour eh? It’s so dreary and cold outside that I just had to post a few summery projects! I make them year ‘round!

beach retirement

First up, a retirement card I made for my hubby. He always seems to need one for work so I made this for his stash. The papers are Kaisercraft, stamps by Waltzing Mouse and the shell is one I made in a polymer clay mold using paper clay then enhanced it with gilder’s paste. I LOVE that stuff!

hello sunshine

Next is a card I made using one of the summer SSS card kits. I added some silver Wink of Stella to the sun rays but where they met was blobby looking so I added the heart sticker to the middle. The Hello was watercoloured I think (I made this a while ago) and the sunshine die cut was sponged.

shell matchbox

Last but not least was a matchbox I made literally years ago. It was hiding in an ‘unpublished’ file on my computer. I would have jazzed it up a bit more if I was making it now. But I still like it.

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: