March 27, 2016

Shabby Silhouette Card

Most people seem to either love or hate purple. No other colour gets as much polarizing attention when discussing likes and dislikes on the blogs I’ve read. I hope you love purple because it’s the Crazy 4 Challenges theme this week!

Purple child silhouette

I layered lots of MME papers this week. I don’t have a lot of purple paper which make me wonder if it is less popular than other colours. I know if I saw more purples, I’d buy them! The ribbons are both by May Arts and they look so pretty layered. The flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the lace from my local fabric store. The silhouette die is from Echo Park and cuts like a dream. The torn notepaper die is by Spellbinders. I varied from my usual use of sequins this time and went old school with some pearls I coloured to match using a BV29 marker. I’ve been using sequins so often that my other bling is getting lonely!

I do hope you love purple as we would love to have you join us this week at C4C! You can create anything you like, our challenge isn’t restricted to cards!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: