April 25, 2016

Stencilled Glitter Background

ETA: Another missed post! Ugh!! This was supposed to post April 9th!

This week at Crazy 4 Challenges, I decided to make it a technique challenge! You add a wet medium like paint, paste or gel then while it is still wet, add some glitter! You could also use embossing powder or something similar.

sweetheart glitter card

I used Wendy Vecchi clear embossing paste for the background with a SSS stencil. Then I added some Martha Stewart glitter. The papers and stickers were all by Crate Paper. I recall using a sketch at the time but I don’t recall which one.

This technique is so fun and depending on what base paper, paste and glitter you use it can give you so many different looks! It works for every type of card making! I do hope you’ll try it and link up your card at Crazy 4 Challenges!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: