May 07, 2016

Floral Hello Card

Welcome to another edition of Crazy 4 Challenges. This week we are to use Emerald in honour of the month’s birthstone. I’m not a huge fan but I managed to find some patterned paper with a colour that was almost emerald!

hello flowers

The papers are from one of the Maggie Holmes collections; I am a huge fan of her eclectic style. The green in this paper is a bit brighter and more emerald-ish IRL. The leaves die is by PTI and the flowers by Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used chocolate CS for the hello but darkened it with an E49 Copic marker to match the brown in the paper. It is the same colour IRL. A couple of sequins and a bit of rick rack finished this design.

It’s Barbara’s month to host our blog, I hope you will join some of her challenges. We love to have lots of players so come on out and join us!!

Enjoy, Rebecca

Entered in: Retro Sketches  213

rs213

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

I adore the papers you chose, they are perfect for this beautiful floral design (I really like Maggie Holmes too)!