May 20, 2016

Interactive Teacher Gift Card Holder Card

When I saw this sketch for Crazy 4 Challenges, I didn’t have anything special in mind. But then I was looking through some old cards and saw one with a special fold that works perfectly with our sketch.

interactive teacher gift card

The way I adhered the panels makes this not only interactive but also a gift card holder! There are basically two mini cards glued to the front of this card!

interactive teacher gift card inside

I will probably add a glue dot just to make sure the gift card doesn’t slip out. If I’d left a wee bit more room (probably have to make a bit larger card) I could have added some glue to the underside of the yellow card, just to the left of the fold line. Then it wouldn’t be able to slip out. But right now it’s a tight fit.

I hope you can play with our sketch this week. It’s very versatile and don’t forget you can change up the shapes or rotate, flip, mirror etc if you wish. Hope to see you over at the challenge blog!

Enjoy, Rebecca

1 comment:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi Rebecca, I just popped over to check out the blog since I haven't been here for a while. I love ALL your cards. The baby cards are adorable. The Lily of the Valley card is beautiful. I can definitely get some inspiration from these. Thank you. J Jordan