June 19, 2016

Welcome Neighbour Card

Some new people moved in across the street last weekend. So I decided to use this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges sketch to make them a welcome card.

welcome neighbourhood

This card is very heavy into stamping with no embellishments at all! Very weird for me! It’s a bit plain but since I don’t know them, I wasn’t sure what else to add! All of the stamps and paper are PTI, I used a variety of inks.

C4C341Sketch

I tried to do a stenciled roof but since I didn’t have the right stencil, my work around attempt flopped. So I went with the awesome Newsprint stamps. They really look like a newspaper!

I hope you and my neighbours like the card. Go check out the design team post on the blog and join us for some fun!

Enjoy, Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
I enjoyed reading your process in creating the Welcome Neighbour card. I really liked your newsprint stamp for the roof of the house. I hope the new neighbors enjoyed your special card.

Best,
Kaye/earthnk
swapbot blog comment June 2016

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
I enjoyed reading your process in creating the Welcome Neighbour card. I really liked your newsprint stamp for the roof of the house. I hope the new neighbors enjoyed your special card.

Best,
Kaye/earthnk
swapbot blog comment June 2016

Stephanie said...

I really love the paper you used for the roof. The old time for sale ads really ad something to the card itself.

I'm not much of a paper crafter, but I like looking at what other people can manage. Thanks for sharing!

(found you from Swap Bot, but we're not partners)