October 20, 2016

Let Your Light Shine

For the day 4 release at Flourishes l.c. I made a support card using an altered version of the candles.

fl hanukkah wm

Sometimes our friends need to know that they are awesome! I think this card does the trick. The star of David was removed by omitting that candle when stamping and then adding just the candle back in it’s place. It’s pretty easy to do with a MISTI or other stamp positioner and some very careful inking. Sometimes I protect what I don’t want ink on with some regular sticky tape and then remove it before stamping. Then I added some Glossy Accents to the flames and the candle stand.

hanukkah set wm

The image was coloured with Copic markers and a white Sakura Gelly Roll Pen. The paper is by My Mind’s Eye and I typed the sentiment out using a font called Isabella. (I had to pay for it but it’s so pretty it’s worth it.)

Do you love these images? Be sure to head on over to the store to see all the fabulous stamps, paper and ribbon we carry! And once again, we are hopping to see all the cards the girls have made with this amazing set!

Flourishes Blog
Barb Thompson
Beverly Cole
Linda Lucas
Naomi Gong
Me!
Tricia Traxler 

Enjoy, Rebecca

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Rebecca. You did a marvelous job!

Tracy's Photogaphs said...

very inspirational! I love the Gelly Roll pen! Tracy Kichinka from swap bot, follow my blog!

Tracy's Photogaphs said...

very inspirational!