October 01, 2016

Winter Forest Scene Card

Hello! I’ve got another card for Crazy 4 Challenges today. We were challenged to make a forest scene card or use forest critters on your card.

forest scene card

I used a few different dies to make this card. Starting with a soft blue background, I sponged on some dark blue, purple and medium blue inks. I added some Copic marker to the trees, birds, deer and snowy hill. The sentiment was white heat embossed from a Prima doll stamp set and I added a few stars with a gel pen. But my favourite touch was the snow on the branches. I mixed glitter into some embossing paste and added it with the end of a toothpick. It didn’t seem glittery enough (though I didn’t let it dry) so I sprinkled on a bit more glitter while the paste is still dry. Last I added some Stickles to the snowy hill with a paint brush. Don’t forget that Liquid Pearls and Stickles can be used as paint!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: