February 24, 2018

Berry Kindness

I am in love with all the new kindness sentiments the card making industry is producing right now. It seems like almost every company out there now has a sentiment set dedicated to this type of sentiment! What a lovely sentiment to share! The world can always do with more kindness.

c4c 18 berry kindness

Our theme at Crazy 4 Challenges this week was yummy food! Rather than use a cake or cupcake like I have before for this type of challenge, I went for the new (to me) Beautiful Berries: Summer set from PTI. I used Blueberry Sky and Aqua Mist for the base of the right berry bunch. You wouldn’t expect the aqua mist right? But true blue is uncommon in nature so I added the touch of aqua by stamping right over the first blueberry sky stamping. I did the same with the darker blue using Enchanted Evening and Hawaiian Shores.

The pink berries were stamped with the 3 lightest shades from the Altenew Cherry Blossom mini ink cube set. I used Green Parakeet and New Leaf for the leaves. The background was embossed with the woodgrain texture plate and inked lightly with parakeet and limeade ice. The sentiment is by Neat n Tangled from their Kindness matters stamp set.

I’m looking forward to seeing all your entries for this week’s challenge. You have until Friday at midnight to link up your project!

Enjoy, Rebecca

No comments: